YAHOO MAIL NOT WORKING ON ANDROID
Yahoo Mail performs really well. But not all the time. You might face difficulty with this application while logging into your Yahoo account. Or, due to some browser cache issues, this application might not perform really well with your Android device. Refer to the troubleshooting steps on this page, which may help you resolve the problem very quickly.
Troubleshooting Yahoo Mail not working on Android issue
There could be many reasons behind this issue. One reason that can be taken into consideration is the browser cache. The problem might also arise due to password or username issue, ad-blocker, and most importantly, slow Internet connection.
So, to begin with, disable the Ad-blocker that is stopping you from using the Yahoo Mail application. Additionally, clear all the browser caches.
Clearing all the browser caches
If you have trouble with Yahoo Mail while using your Android device, look at this section.
- On your Android device, open the Google Chrome application.
- Tap the More icon located at the top-right corner of the page.
- Tap History and then choose Clear browsing data.
- Choose the time frame and then continue to enable the checkboxes given below.
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Finally, tap Clear data.
- Launch Yahoo Mail on your browser.
- Check whether Yahoo Mail is working really well.
Sometimes, re-adding your Yahoo Mail account would fix the problem. So, just refer to the steps given below for a quick fix.
Adding your Yahoo Mail account again
- At first, remove your Yahoo Mail account and restart your Android device.
- Now, open the application and then go to the Settings app.
- Navigate to Manage accounts and then select the Add Account option.
- Enter your email address and then click Next. Enter the password as well.
- Click Sign-in and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions.
- Check whether the Yahoo Mail application is working or not.
- Update the Yahoo Mail app
- Sign in and out of Yahoo Mail
- Wait for the Yahoo server to get back to the normal state, if the issue is with the server
- Additionally, check whether you have an active Internet connection
- Check for an app permission
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the Yahoo Mail not working on Android problem. Apply the solutions mentioned above for a quick fix.