WINDOWS LIVE MAIL SIGN IN
Learn how to “Windows Live Mail Sign In”.
Windows Live Mail is a free email client developed by Microsoft. Like other email clients, you can use this one to send and receive emails over the internet. It comes along with Windows Essentials and is introduced to replace the Outlook Express application.
Some cool features offered by Windows Live Mail are:
- Live Writer
- Photo Gallery
- One Drive and more
But Microsoft has stopped providing support for Windows Live Essentials 2012. However, if you have a Windows OS-based computer, you can still use the Windows Live Mail app on it.
Scroll down this page to know more about signing in to Windows Live Mail.
Signing In To Windows Live Mail:
Before signing in, ensure that you have valid Windows Live Mail account credentials.
You can signing in to your account in two different ways:
- Using the Microsoft account dashboard
- Using Windows Live Mail
1. Using The Microsoft Account Dashboard
- Access the Microsoft account dashboard from your computer’s web browser.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- Enter your account’s user name in the given field.
- Click Next.
- Type the account’s password in the next window and click sig or log In.
2. Using Windows Live Mail
- Open the Windows Live Mail program.
- Go to the Accounts tab.
- Select Email.
- Now, the Add your email accounts dialog box will open.
- Click on the sign or log in to Windows Live command in the opened dialog box.
- Access the account by following the instructions displayed on the screen.
- If you wish to configure your account with the Windows Live Mail program, type your account’s email address (valid email) and password in the given fields of the Add your email accounts dialog box.
- Choose the “Manually configure server settings” option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Click the Next button.
- Now, the Configure server settings dialog box will open.
- Select your account’s Server type from the drop-down menu.
- Type the incoming and outgoing servers’ address, port number, and authentication type in the given fields.
- Finally, click the Next button.
Contact us to know more about Windows Live Mail Sign In account.