Unable To Receive Emails In Gmail
Have you forgotten your Gmail password? No worries! We will tell you how to reset your Gmail password. Usually, Gmail works well without any hassles. However, due to insufficient storage, firewall, or server issues, users may not be able to receive their new emails. If you encounter the same problem, read this article to learn the different solutions to fix the “unable to receive emails in Gmail” issue.
Check your Internet connection:
- Your computer/smartphone should be connected to an active Internet connection to receive emails.
- If the Internet connection is not stable, improve its stability. To troubleshoot this issue, you can restart your router; this step will fix bugs automatically and help you resolve the issue.
Check your storage:
- If your Gmail account has run out of storage space, you will not receive emails. To fix this issue, you should delete all the unwanted emails. Inspect your Gmail account for large unnecessary files and spam emails. If you don’t want them anymore, delete them completely. Also, make sure to empty the Trash folder.
- If Google Drive has taken a significant amount of storage for your images and videos, you will face problems while sending/receiving emails in Gmail.
- If you don’t want to delete your files, images, or videos, you can upgrade your Google storage plan, which will help you receive your emails in Gmail.
Check the Gmail server:
- If you cannot receive emails in Gmail, there might be an issue with the Gmail server. If the server is down, you cannot send or receive any emails in Gmail.
- However, you cannot fix this problem on your own. Instead, you need to wait until the issue gets resolved from the server end.
Disable the firewall:
- Sometimes, a firewall can stop you from accessing a specific website. Similarly, it can also block the emails from reaching your Gmail account.
- Therefore, disable your firewall (temporarily) and check if you can receive emails in Gmail.
Try using a different browser:
- Gmail is not compatible with every browser. So, if you are using an incompatible browser, try using a different one like Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Edge.
- If you still cannot receive emails in Gmail, check whether your browser is outdated. To fix this problem, update your browser to the recent version. Probably, this can help you fix the issue.
We hope these troubleshooting solutions have helped you fix the “unable to receive emails in Gmail” issue. If you still cannot receive emails in Gmail, reach our technical experts using the Call option on this page.