Task-Oriented Email App Mail Pilot Arrives On Mac OS X
The Mail Pilot app on Mac OS X is very useful for managing emails. Previously it was only available for iOS devices. You can easily attach reminders using the Mail Pilot app.
- Once you are logged in to your email account, you can find the Mail, Accounts, and Folders on the left panel.
- The list of your messages will be available in the center.
- If you want to view your received emails, go to the Inbox folder.
- Select the message, and you can see the enlarged view of the message in the right column.
- You can directly respond to the message also.
- The Mail Pilot application is compatible with multiple email domains.
- You can either use your Gmail, iCloud, AOL, or Outlook email account to use Mail Pilot.
- It is easy to configure your IMAP email accounts in the Mail Pilot application.
- The Mac Pilot application for Mac OS X is similar to the one on your iOS device.
- You can easily add a reminder to a particular message to view it later. The message will be displayed on the set date.
- You can create a custom folder on Mail Pilot easily. Just drag and drop your message into the created folder.
- In the Inbox folder, you can view the required messages by selecting the Today, Set Aside, Upcoming tabs.
- Click on the New Message button at the top-right corner to compose a new email.
- Once you have added your recipient email address, subject, and message, select Send Message.
- You can set the required settings on Mail Pilot from Preferences and configure your email app.