SEND TO MAIL RECIPIENT MISSING WINDOWS 10
Send to Mail Recipient is a built-in feature in Windows 10. Once you right-click a file or folder, you can see a “send to” submenu that includes a few location options. You can directly access the email service to send your documents using the Mail Recipient option. But sometimes, the Mail Recipient feature may not be listed in the Send to menu. In case you have this issue on your Windows 10 computer, follow the below instructions carefully to fix it.
REPAIR MICROSOFT OFFICE
- Select the Start menu on your computer’s main screen and open the Control Panel window using the search bar.
- Here, click the Programs option from the list.
- Choose the Programs and Features option.
- Navigate to Microsoft Office from the list of installed programs and select it.
- Now, click the Change button next to Uninstall at the top of the window.
- In the next window, choose how you want to repair the selected program and click the Repair button to continue.
- The Office repair tool will take some time to fix the issues automatically.
- Now, check if the issue is solved.
- If this method does not work, perform the next steps.
DELETE THE BLUETOOTH FOLDER FROM SEND TO FOLDER
- First, launch the File Explorer window on your computer.
- Here, click the View tab at the top of the window.
- Go to the Show/hide section and select the “Hidden items” option from the list.
- Now, visit the below location on your computer.
- C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo Folder
- Navigate to the Bluetooth device option and right-click on it.
- Choose Delete from the drop-down list.
- Restart your computer and check whether the Mail Recipient option is listed in the Send to menu.
- If the issue is not solved, follow the next instructions.
COPY MAIL RECIPIENT SHORTCUT FROM DEFAULT USER PROFILE
- Go to the File Explorer window on the computer.
- Choose the View tab at the top of the window.
- In the Show/hide section, select the “Hidden items” option.
- Now, go to the below location on your computer.
- Here, copy the Mail Recipient file from the list.
- Visit the below location on your computer.
- Here, paste the Mail Recipient shortcut in the Send to folder.
- Now, check whether the issue is solved on your Windows 10 computer.
- If the issue continues, perform the next steps.
SET THE DEFAULT MAIL APP
- Click on the Start menu on your computer’s main screen.
- Select the Settings icon at the bottom-left side of the window.
- Choose the Apps category from the list of settings.
- In the next window, select the Default apps category from the left menu panel.
- Here, choose the respective mail program that you want to set as default from the list.
- Now, check if you can see the Mail Recipient option in the Send to menu.
You can fix the “Send to Mail Recipient missing” issue on your Windows 10 computer by following the above instructions.
In case you do have further doubts or need more clarifications, use the call option on this page to contact us.