HOW TO CONFIGURE NETZERO EMAIL SETTINGS FOR ANDROID?
E-mail is an excellent tool to send messages, pictures, and documents to other users. An email address defines where to send all your electronic mails. Email is the most popular feature in today’s Internet world, and undoubtedly, it is worth understanding that NetZero supports the following email options:
- Outlook Express.
- Message Center.
- Netscape Mail.
- Netscape Messenger.
You can avail all the advantages only if the settings are correctly configured. Hence, we will see the NetZero email settings for Android users in the upcoming sections.
Setting up the email:
- Tap on Email from the home screen of your Android device.
- Enter the login credentials (username and password) and tap on the Next button.
- Choose the Sync schedule, Peak schedule, and other delivery options, and tap on Next.
- Usually, users have witnessed that the settings are automatically updated.
If the settings are not updated, and the auto email setup does not work, look into the below section.
- Your mobile device will show three options: POP3 account, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and IMAP account.
- Tap on Manual setup.
- Touch the POP3 Account option.
- Type the NetZero email username.
- Once done, enter the incoming server settings.
Incoming Server Settings:
- Type – pop.netzero.com in the POP3 server field.
- Tap on Security type and select SSL.
- Enter 995 in the Port field.
- Tap on Next to proceed with the outgoing server settings.
Outgoing Server Settings:
- Enter smtp.netzero.com in the SMTP server field.
- Tap on the Security type field and choose SSL.
- Type 465 in the Port field.
- Tap on Require Sign-in.
- Tap to choose the Sync schedule, Peak schedule, and other delivery options.
- Once done, tap on Next.
- Enter all the required credentials and tap on Done.
- Now, you can send and receive netzero.com emails on your Android device.
So, by going through the above simple steps, you can easily perform the NetZero email settings on your Android device. For further clarifications, call our technicians.