IONOS 1and1 Email Login
IONOS 1and1 is a web-hosting company that is popularly known for its secure and well-organized e-mail services. It also provides SSL certificates. . Continue reading the following sections to know the basics of the IONOS 1and1 email account.
IONOS 1and1 Email Login
- On your computer, open the default browser, and go to the IONOS 1and1 e-mail login page.
- Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail Address field and password in the Password field.
- In case you want the system to remember your 1and1 account password, check the box next to the Remember me option.
- Finally, click on the Login button. Now it will take you to the 1and1 e-mail account.
How to Create a 1and1 E-mail Login Account?
- On your computer, go to the IONOS official website.
- Click on the E-mail & Office tab and select the Professional E-mail Address option from the drop-down menu.
- On the Professional E-mail Address page, click on the See Plans button. Now, it will show you a list of three packages. You can select the package just as you wish. Read the description of each package in its respective section and choose the package you require.
- If you want a basic package, select the Mail Basic package and click on the Continue button.
- Now, create a domain for yourself. In the Your desired address field, type in your preferred domain and click on the Check button. If the entered domain is not available, you can try it out with a different domain. Once you have chosen your domain, click on the Add to cart button.
- Then, complete the order and start setting up your email account.
- Input all the required details in the fields provided. In the E-mail field, enter your preferred e-mail address. Then, create a password of your choice, enter the password, and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Once you have created your e-mail account, click on the Add forwarding TARGET option. It will enable you to send the e-mail from the 1and1 e-mail to your primary e-mail address. For example, if you are using your Gmail primary account and you enable the forwarding option, the copy of your 1and1 e-mails will be forwarded to your Gmail account; thus, you can view all your 1and1 e-mails on your Gmail account itself.
- Enable the security settings Anti-spam and Premium Virus Protection. Now, click on the Save button and create a webmail login address to access your business e-mail address.
How to Create a Business E-mail Login Account?
- On your computer, launch the default browser and visit the IONOS official website.
- On the IONOS home page, click on the E-mail & Office tab and choose your preferred contract. Then, click on the Create e-mail address option and select your desired plan, such as Mail Business or Mail Basic. If the selected contract doesn’t include a free mailbox, you need to make the payment. So, click on the Order button, and it will direct you to the order page. On the order confirmation page, you will be notified regarding the order conditions. Complete the order and then set up your e-mail address.
- In the E-mail field, enter your preferred e-mail address. In the Password field, create a password for your account and re-enter it for confirmation.
- Once you’ve finished creating your account, you need to click on the Add Forwarding TARGET option and enter the e-mail address you prefer as the forwarding destination. It will enable you to send the e-mail from the 1and1 e-mail account to your primary e-mail address.
- You can enable the security settings-Anti-spam and Premium Virus Protection. Now, click on the Save button and create a 1and1 webmail login address to access your business e-mail address.
How to Activate “Remember Me” for Easy Email 1and1.com Login?
- Instead of entering your login details every time you log in to your 1and1 account, you can activate the Remember Me option. However, it is recommended to activate this option only if you are a single user of your computer/smartphone/tablet. Make sure not to activate this option if you share your computer/smartphone/tablet with other people who are not supposed to access your account and its data.
- On the login page of the 1and1 e-mail account, enter your e-mail address and password in the respective fields. Then, select the check box that says ‘Remember me.’ Now, the system starts to remember the password so that you don’t need to re-enter your password the very next time you attempt to log in to the account.
- If you are using the private mode in your default Internet browser, your online information like history and cookies will not be saved, so that you cannot utilize the Remember me function.
- There are some restrictions for the automatic login. Even after activating the Remember me option, when you are changing your account name, payment details, phone PIN, user name, etc., you need to confirm your password. And the confirmation is solely for security concerns.
Is it Possible to Change Web 1and1 E-mail Login Address?
- Yes, it is possible to change the web 1and1 e-mail address. You can do it by following the steps mentioned below.
- On your computer, launch your default browser and visit the official website of IONOS.
- On the IONOS home page, click on the E-mail & Office tab. If you are using multiple contracts, choose the specific contract along with the e-mail address you prefer to change. On the Settings page, hit on the e-mail address line and select the Change E-mail Address option. Now, change the e-mail address directly in the text field. You can modify the address part of your e-mail address. You can also change the e-mail domain. Click on the Change domain option and choose your preferred domain from the list of available domains. Once you have completed the modifications, click on the Save button.
How to Reset Your Forgotten www 1and1.com Login Account Password?
- In your default browser, visit the official website of 1and1. Click on the Sign-in link from the topright corner.
- Enter the e-mail address, domain, and customer ID in the respective fields.
- Choose the Request new password option to reset your password. Now, you will receive a password link in the secondary webmail address.
- Log in to the secondary webmail and click on the link to create a new password for your account.
- Then, enter the password and re-enter it for confirmation. Make sure not to use the same password you used earlier. Create a password with at least twelve characters and click on the Reset Password option. Now, you have successfully reset your password.
Why am I Facing a Problem with 1and1.com Webmail Customer Login?
- Confirm that you have entered your correct credentials on the login page. If you are not sure of what you have entered, enter the correct e-mail address and password in the respective fields.
- Check your Firewall settings and Antivirus software as it can stop you from accessing your webmail. Moreover, if you have blocked the pop-ups, it might prevent you from receiving the notifications.
- An outdated browser may turn to be incompatible with the 1and1 e-mail account. So, update your default browser and check whether the problem has been solved.
- Check whether you are getting a stable Internet connection. An unstable Internet connection can turn to be a potential reason for the login issues.
- Check whether you have entered the correct incoming and outgoing server settings. If you are not sure of the incoming and outgoing server settings, you can refer to the configuration mentioned below.
- If you prefer the IMAP incoming server, enter the incoming mail server as imap.ionos.com and the port number as 993. Also, make sure to enable SSL encryption.
- If you prefer the POP3 incoming server, enter the incoming mail server as pop.ionos.com, the port number as 995, and enable the SSL type of encryption. Then, enter the outgoing server settings.
- The outgoing server settings are standard for both IMAP and POP3. So, you can enter the following configuration for both servers. Enter the outgoing mail server as smtp.ionos.com and enable the SSL or TLS/STARTTLS. If you have enabled the SSL encryption, enter the port number as 465 and if you had enabled the TLS/STARTTLS encryption, enter the port number as 587.
- Check whether you can resolve the issue now. If you cannot fix it yet, you can reach out to us.