How to Setup a Email Template in Outlook?
Creating an email template in Outlook saves time. It will be more efficient at your email tasks. You can quickly send the saved messages (templates) to your recipients if they are similar to the created template. Are you looking for the quick steps how to Setup a Email Template in Outlook? Then follow the steps mentioned below.
- On your computer, launch the Outlook app first.
- Click the Home tab and select New Mail to create a new email message.
- Alternatively, press the Ctrl + N shortcut keys to open the New Email window.
- Fill up the Subject field that contains the details you wish to add in the template.
- Fill up the body of the email you wish to add in your email message template.
- Make sure to remove the signature that has been set to add automatically in the New Mail window.
- Once you have entered the necessary details for your email message template, click the File tab available at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Save As option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your desired name for your template in the required field and click the Save as type drop-down arrow.
- Select the Outlook Template (*.oft) option from the drop-down list.
- After selecting the file destination, click the Save button and close the New Mail window.
- To verify the created email message template, click the Home tab and select New Items.
- Select the More Items option followed by Choose Form.
- In the Choose Form window, select the User Templates in File System option from the Look In drop-down menu.
- Choose the created template from the displayed list and click the Open button.
- If your email template opens correctly, use it for sending quick replies to your recipients.