HOW TO SET UP EMAIL ON A SAMSUNG S6 PHONE?
The Samsung S6 phone is a combination of four different Samsung mobile phones. It comes with a 5.1′ Super AMOLED display, Samsung Exynos 7 octa 7420 processor, 32 – 128 GB internal storage, 3 GB RAM, and 2550 mAh battery.
To send and receive an email, you have to create an email account; if you have one, let us see how to Set Up Email on a Samsung S6 Phone.
Steps to set up an email on a Samsung S6 phone:
- Turn ON the Samsung S6 mobile and tab the Apps icon.
- Now, search the email app and open it.
- On the Setup Email screen, enter an existing account or add a new account.
- If you have an account, tab the drop-down box and select an existing account and enter the sign-in credentials in the Enter sign-in details box; tap Next.
- Now, the Samsung S6 mobile automatically checks the outgoing server settings, and Sync settings will open.
- In the Sync settings, schedule the period and time in the respective drop-down box and tick the Notify me when Email arrives checkbox. Then tap Next.
- Enter the account name and your name for the outgoing emails in the respective fields and tap Done.
- Now your account has been set up, and you can send and receive emails on your Samsung S6 phone.
Steps to remove an email account on Samsung S6:
- Turn ON the Samsung S6 phone and open the email app.
- Tap the Mailbox icon on the top right corner of the phone and select the email account to which you have already signed in.
- Now tap the More icon on the right side of the mobile and select Settings.
- On the next screen, tap Remove on the right corner of the phone; if a popup appears, tap Remove.
- In this way, you can remove any email accounts on the Samsung S6 phone.
Now, we have seen how to Set Up Email on a Samsung S6 Phone.