How To Set Up Comcast email on iPhone?
If you are struggling to set up your Comcast email on your iPhone, then you have landed on the right page, where you can learn the steps.
Before that, make sure your account can be accessed using a third-party email app.
- To check, click the Email icon found in the upper-right corner of the site.
- Sign in to your email.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Choose Security from the list of options.
- Make sure there is a checkmark beside the Third Party Access Security option.
Here are the easy steps that need to be followed to set up Comcast email on iPhone
- Take your iPhone and tap Settings on the home screen.
- On the Settings screen, locate and tap the Mail option.
- On the next screen, locate the option Accounts and tap on it.
- Under the Mail section, tap the option Add Mail Account.
- Now, you’ll see the Add Account screen with some options. Choose the Other option.
- On the New Account screen, enter your account name, Comcast email address, the account password, a description for your account in the available fields.
- Now, tap the Next option.
- The Mail client will verify the details you provided and will configure your Comcast email account on your iPhone.
- Next, you have to select the details that you want to sync with your iPhone and Comcast email account.
- Finally, tap on the Save option to complete the setup.
You have set up the Comcast email on iPhone, and you can send and receive emails from your Comcast.net email through your iPhone.