How to Set Up a Yahoo Mail Account?
After Gmail, Yahoo is the most popular email service among people. If you are a new user and have no idea how to set up a Yahoo Mail account, continue reading. Setting up a Yahoo Mail account is a simple procedure. The below steps will help you to set up the Yahoo Mail account.
Step-1: Sign up on Yahoo
- Launch a browser on your device and visit the official Yahoo Mail webpage.
- Click the Sign up now button to start the Yahoo account setup process.
- Next, enter the necessary information such as the name, gender, country, email address, and ZIP code. Make sure you can access the email account whose address you have mentioned for the email address.
- Enter the email ID, which will be your Yahoo email address. If the email address you wish is already in use, then you can select an email address from the suggestions.
- Type a strong password for your email account.
- Following that, choose a security question that will be asked when you forget your email password.
- The final step is to read the privacy policies, then accept them and proceed to set up the account.
Step-2: Sign in to your Yahoo Mail
- On the Yahoo Mail page, enter your email address and password.
- Tick the checkbox of Remain signed in and click Sign in to access your Yahoo Mail account.
Step-3: Change the password
- If you find your Yahoo Mail account insecure, immediately change its password.
- Go to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Select the Change password and then type the new password following the guidelines.
- Click Continue to change the password.
Step-4: Download the Yahoo Mail app
- If you want to access your Yahoo Mail account on your mobile phone, download and install the Yahoo Mail app.
- The app is available on the Google Play Store and the App Store.