HOW TO SEND A FAX VIA EMAIL?
For many people, emailing a document or file is more convenient than faxing it. But, compared to email, fax is more reliable, secure, fast and easy to use. Sending a fax from a fax machine or a printer that supports the Fax function can be difficult for some users. Those people can try to send a fax message via email. YES!!! You can use your email account to send fax messages to the recipients. Keep reading this page to know how to send a fax via email.
Continue reading this page to know how to send an fax via email.
There are some online fax service providers who allow us to send fax messages using our email accounts. Among the list of providers, “eFax” is the most used and top-rated online fax service provider. This online service allows us to compose, send, and receive fax via email, mobile phone, or a secure online portal.
The following instructions also explain how to send a fax via email using eFax.
You can use the eFax service from the mail application that is installed on your smartphone or from its web page.
- Initially, make sure that your smartphone is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Now, open the mail application that you’re using for emailing.
- Tap the Plus icon or the Compose button to create a new email message.
- In the To field, type your recipient’s fax number followed by the “efaxsend.com” command. For example, consider your recipient’s fax number as 9920433414. Now, type “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the To field.
- Fill the subject field and attach the document or file that you want to fax.
- Finally, tap the Send button.
- Access the eFax service provider’s login page.
- Type your eFax account credentials in the given fields and click Login. If you haven’t created an account in eFax, then click Sign Up and follow the on-screen instructions to create the account. After creating the account, sign in.
- Enter the recipient address and other information in the given fields.
- Attach the document that you want to fax and click the Send Fax button.
- Now, the composed fax email will be sent to the entered address.
- To check whether the fax message is sent successfully, contact your recipient.
To know more about “how to send a fax via email,” contact us.