How To Move Mail To Different Folders In Gmail?
On this web page, we’ll show you how to move email between different folders in Gmail.
- Go to the Gmail account login page from your computer’s web browser.
- Enter your account credentials and click Sign in.
- On your account access page, select the emails you wish to move to another folder.
- After selecting the emails, click the Label icon available beside the More option.
- Select the Create new option from the Label drop-down menu.
- Now, a window titled New Label will pop-up on the screen.
- Enter the Label name in the given field.
- Click the Create button.
- Now, a new Label will be created, and the selected emails will be moved to the label.
- In case you want to move the emails to an existing folder, then select the particular folder from the drop-down menu instead of Create new.
- Tap the Gmail app to open it on your mobile phone.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Scroll down the menu list and tap the Create new option.
- Now, the Name window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required label name and tap the Done button.
- Now, tap the Menu icon followed by Primary.
- Your account’s Inbox folder will appear on the screen.
- Select the emails that you wish to move to a different folder.
- Tap the three horizontal or vertical dots icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Change Labels option.
- Tap on the checkbox beside the newly created label.
- Now, all the selected emails will be moved to the new label.
- You can also move the email to the existing folders. To do so, select the emails, tap the vertical dots icon, and choose the folder from the list.