How to Label iPhone Mail That You Are CCd on?
If you are somebody who receives many email messages in a day, it might be difficult for you to view and respond to all emails. If the Inbox folder has many unread email messages, there are many chances that you might miss to view the important ones and respond to them immediately. So, it is always better to look it into your mails by labeling them. Labeling is not a perfect way of prioritizing emails, but you can use it to prioritize the email that requires your attention. Labeling emails help to sort emails in which your email address appears in the To or CC field. To do this, perform the step-by-step instructions provided on this web page.
- On the home screen of your iPhone, find the Settings application and tap its icon.
- Scroll down and select the Mail (Mail, Contact, Calendars) option.
- Turn on the toggle switch next to the Show To/Cc Labels option.
- Note: When you receive a new email to the Inbox folder, it will be marked as gray, labeling either To or Cc beside that email. This indicates that your email address appears in the To or CC field.
- Return to the home screen by pressing the Home button.
- Search for the Mail application and tap its icon.
- Navigate to the Inbox folder.
- Make sure your email message shows the To or Cc label next to it.
- This label occurs only when the sender sends the email by manually entering your email address in the To or CC field.
- If you receive any email message to a mailing list server, you will not see the To or CC label next to it.