How To Install Comcast Email In Outlook 365?
Comcast is an email service provider that allows you to access your account using the IMAP protocol. You can access your Comcast account from either a mobile device or desktop. Outlook 365 is an email client that helps you to access all your email accounts on a single platform. That means you can add different email accounts to Outlook. The section explains how to install Comcast email in Outlook 365.
Setting up the Comcast email account in Outlook 365 is simple. Before you add your Comcast email in Outlook, make sure that you have your Comcast account password.
Installing Comcast email in Outlook 365
- On your computer, launch the Outlook 365
- Click the File
- Select the Add Account
- In the Add Account dialog box, click the radio button beside the Manual setup
- Select the POP or IMAP option on the Choose Service
- Now, the dialog box titled Add Account will open up.
- Under User Information, enter your name and email address.
- After entering them, navigate to the Server Information
- Choose IMAP as the Account type. Type the following details in the given fields:
- Incoming mail server: comcast.net
- Outgoing mail server: comcast.net
- In the fields below the Logon Information section, enter your name and password.
- Click the More Settings
- Go to the Outgoing Server
- Click the checkbox beside the option that says My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Enable the Use same settings as my incoming mail server
- Now, click the Advanced
- Type your account’s IMAP and SMTP port numbers correctly in the corresponding fields.
- Click OK > Next > Close > Finish.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned How to install Comcast email in outlook 365.