How To Forward AOL Mail To Gmail?
Email forwarding is nothing but redirecting email automatically to a different email account with or without storing a copy on the account to which it was sent originally.
Having one or two email addresses does not have to mean you have to keep a daily check on the current updates from work or anything else. You can now have a copy of the mails forwarded from one email address to another, and this will help you in saving a lot of time. With the mail forwarded from one email account to another, you can also reply using the different email account to make it seem like it was sent from the original account.
We will now be describing you the steps to forward AOL mail to Gmail in simple steps.
- Open the default browser on your Windows computer.
- Enter the Gmail URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- The Gmail login page will open, enter the Gmail credentials to log in to the account.
- Click the Settings option on the top right corner and click More Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import tab.
- Scroll down and select Check Email from Other Accounts and then click Add an email account.
- The Pop-up window for Add a mail account will open, enter the AOL email address in the field and click the Next button.
- Cross-check the email server settings and then enter the AOL account password when prompted.
- Click the checkbox beside the option ‘Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server’ to have copies in the AOL mail.
- Select the Add Account button.
- From now on, all emails from your AOL account will be forwarded to your Gmail account.