How to Find Messages With Attachments in Gmail?
Gmail is one of the free web-based email services. Finding the messages with attachments is easy in Gmail. You can use any of the two methods mentioned below to access the messages that contain attachments in your Gmail account.
- Using the Advanced Search operators
- Using the Advanced Search fields
Carry out these steps for how to find the messages with attachments in Gmail using the search operators:
- On your PC, open the default browser and navigate to the Gmail Sign-In page.
- Enter your email address in the required field and press the Enter key.
- Enter the correct password in the Password field and click the Submit or Log In button.
- Click the search bar and type the “Has: attachment” search operator.
- Now, the advanced search filter will display only the emails that contain attachments.
- Select the email that you wish to open from the displayed list and click the Download icon near the attachment.
- Select the location on your device to save the email attachment and click the Save button.
- If you aren’t able to find your email message with the attachment, move on to the next method.
Carry out these steps to find the messages with attachments in Gmail with the help of the advanced search fields:
- On your Gmail account, open the advanced search function by clicking the arrow button near the Gmail search box.
- Enable the Has attachment checkbox and select the All Mail drop-down menu.
- Next, select either the unread messages or the labels that you have previously added on your mailbox.
- To maximize the search efficiency, input the date to search for and also, the size of the attachment in the respective fields.
- Next, click the Create filter button followed by Search to display the messages in response to the created filter.
- Now, select your desired email with the attachment and click the Download button to save your attachment.
- If you have difficulties in how to Find Messages With Attachments in Gmail account, contact our technical support team.