How To Find Junk Mail In Gmail?
Junk mail is usually the spam messages, and you can identify such emails in the Spam folder. When a user marks an email as spam, it is considered a junk email. These are unsolicited emails that are sent by direct marketing forums. Now, Gmail will automatically move the emails from the sender to the Spam folder. You can easily spot out junk mail in Gmail.
Sometimes, important emails may also be moved to the Spam folder. This usually happens when a user unknowingly marks an email address as spam.
Consider the steps that are given below on How To Find Junk Mail In Gmail.
- If you are logging in from a browser, go to the official Gmail website and enter the right username and password and click Login.
- You can now locate the list of labels on the left panel of the screen.
- If the Spam label is hidden, click the More Labels icon.
- Otherwise, click on the drop-down arrow in the search box.
- Select the Mail & Spam & Trash option from the displayed list.
- If you want to search for a specific email, type it in the search box.
- You can now locate the email message that is marked as junk.
On an Android smartphone:
- Open the Gmail application and touch on the Menu icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and select the Spam folder under All Labels.
- You can now see the junk emails in this folder.
- You can also move the mails you want to your Inbox folder.