How To Delete Multiple Emails In Outlook?
DELETING MULTIPLE EMAILS IN YOUR OUTLOOK
It is advisable to delete unwanted emails now and then. If you don’t do that, these unwanted emails pile up and occupy a significant amount of storage space. Outlook gives you an option to delete multiple emails in a single shot. If you want to know the procedure of how to delete multiple emails in Outlook, read this article completely.
Delete all the emails in a specific folder:
- If you prefer to delete all the emails from a specific folder, proceed with the following steps.
- Go to the specific folder from which you want to delete the emails.
- Click any of the messages in that folder.
- Press the CTRL and A keys simultaneously to select all the messages in that folder.
- Finally, press the Delete key so that all those messages will be deleted.
Delete a range of continuous messages:
- If you prefer to delete a range of consecutive messages in a specific folder, click on the first message and scroll down to the last message you want to delete.
- Click on the final mail by holding the Shift key.
- Finally, click the Delete button.
Delete some selective emails:
- First, you should press and hold the CTRL key on your keyboard.
- While holding the CTRL key, click on each message you wish to delete.
- Once you have chosen all the emails, click the Delete button.
Delete multiple emails in Outlook on a mobile phone:
- On your mobile device, open the folder from which you want to delete the emails.
- Tap and hold the first email for 5 seconds. Within a few seconds, checkboxes will start to appear to the left of each email.
- Now, check the boxes that appear next to the emails you want to delete.
- In case you prefer to delete all the emails in that folder, tap the Select All option.
- Finally, click the Delete icon.
This is how to delete multiple emails in Outlook. If you have any other queries, get back to us for assistance.