How To Delete Multiple Emails In Gmail?
Bigpond is an email service offered under the Telstra brand name. The users can access their accounts through smartphones or desktop email clients if they can’t log in through the webmail version. They can also check or send messages through any third-party or desktop email programs such as Outlook, Apple Mail, etc. Follow the below steps for setting the Bigpond mail on mac. The existence of unwanted emails always leads to storage problems. It is better to periodically check and delete unwanted emails from your email account. . Let’s quickly see how to delete multiple emails in gmail.
Most email clients, including Gmail, have designed a simple and easy way to delete one or more emails at a time. However, the deletion process might vary based on the device or platform that you’re using.
To know about briefly, continue reading this page.
Before you begin the deletion process, take a backup of important emails.
The deleted emails from the Inbox or Sent folders will be moved to the Trash folder of the Gmail application. The emails moved to the Trash folder will be available for 30 days from the day of deletion. In between this period, you can recover the deleted files from the Trash folder if necessary. After the completion of 30 days, the deleted emails stored in the Trash folder will be permanently removed.
For iPhone & iPad
- On your iOS device, open the Gmail app.
- Now, open the Inbox or sent folder that contains the emails that you want to delete.
- On the opened folder, select the emails by tapping the Sender’s image or letter.
- After selecting all the emails, tap the Delete button or icon available at the top of the screen.
- Locate and tap on the Gmail app icon on your Android phone.
- Now, choose the emails that you want to delete.
- Tap the “Delete” or Trash option to delete the selected emails.
- Sign in to your Google account in the Gmail application.
- Click the checkboxes beside the emails that you want to delete.
- After selecting the emails, click the Delete button to remove them from the list.
- To delete all emails in a category, locate the check box at the top left corner of the screen and click on it.
- Now, all the emails will be selected.
- Click Delete to delete all the emails in the category.
- On the main screen of the Gmail application, click on the More option.
- Select Trash, followed by Empty Trash now.
- Now, all the emails in the Trash folder will be deleted.
Deleting all messages in a category
Emptying the Trash Folder
Contact our trained technical experts if you need to know more about how to delete multiple emails in gmail.