How to Delete Junk Mail on iPad?
This web page explains how to delete Junk mails on an iPad.
Before you delete the Junk mails, take a copy of the emails from the Spam or Junk folder.
For Apple Mail
- Open the Apple Mail app on your iPad.
- Tap Mailboxes and then tap Account. Then, sign in to the account.
- Now, go to the Junk folder by tapping on it.
- Tap the Edit option available at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select the emails that you wish to remove from the Junk folder.
- After selecting the emails, tap Delete All followed by Delete All.
- To move the remaining emails left on the Junk folder to Inbox, open the email, tap the Folder icon, and select the Inbox option. Similarly, move all the emails to the Inbox folder.
- The emails that are deleted from the Junk folder will be stored on the Trash folder. If you want to empty the Trash folder, then tap Trash > Edit > Delete All.
- On your iPad, launch the Gmail application.
- Tap the Menu icon. Select the mail account that you want to use.
- Tap the Spam option and select the Empty Spam Now option.
- Tap the OK button.
- Now, all the junk emails will be moved to the Trash folder.
- To empty the Trash folder, open it and tap on the Empty Trash Now button followed by OK.
- If you wish to move the remaining emails from the Spam folder to the Inbox folder, then open the email and tap three horizontal dots (More options) > Move to > Primary.
- Now, the selected email will be moved to the Inbox folder.
- Do the same for the other emails.
- Open Outlook on your iPad device.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- If you have configured more than one mail account, then select the one you wish to use.
- Tap Spam > Empty Spam > Permanently Delete.
- Now, the junk emails stored on the Spam folder will be deleted permanently.
For Yahoo! Mail:
- Launch Yahoo! Mail.
- Tap on the hamburger icon.
- Go to the Spam folder by tapping on its icon.
- Select the email that you want to delete by tapping and holding it.
- Tap on the Trashcan icon followed by the OK button.
- Now, the selected emails will be deleted from the Spam folder.
To get remote assistance on how to Delete Junk Mail on iPad, contact us.