How To Delete Comcast Email Account?
Do you want to delete your Comcast email account? Check this page. You can delete your Comcast email account easily by following the step-by-step instructions given below.
You can delete your secondary account but cannot delete your primary account. You can only suspend your email account temporarily.
Deleting or suspending your Comcast email account:
- Using your computer’s web browser, log in to your Comcast email account.
- To get signed in to your Comcast email account, enter the required login credentials. Click the Sign-in button.
- You’ll be logged in as a primary user.
Note: You can access your email account using your ID or by providing your mobile number.
Deleting the secondary Comcast email account:
- Scroll down to the Users section. In this section, you can find several options. From here, locate and select your account.
- Now, press the Delete button. It deletes your Comcast email account.
- If not, you can suspend your email account. It deletes the secondary email account.
When you remove your secondary account, it will delete all your emails and information. So, you’ll have to make sure that you back up all your documents, emails, and voicemails for future use. Ensure that you pay all your pending dues from your Xfinity or Comcast email account.
Let us now learn how to delete your Comcast primary email account.
Deleting the primary Comcast email account:
To delete your primary account, you can get in touch with the Comcast team. You’ll be asked some questions regarding the subscriptions and reasons for deleting your Comcast email account.
- The team sends you the confirmation request. Check it. Later, you can return all the Comcast equipment to the Comcast team.
- The primary account will be deleted after 90 days.
If you wish to recover your deleted emails, you can follow the steps given below.
Recovering your deleted emails:
- Using your computer’s web browser, log in to your Comcast email account. You’ll be logged in as the primary user.
- Go to the Email tab and then click More Action.
- You’ll find the Recover Deleted Items option. Click on it.
- Now, you can select the mail that you want to recover and then click Move Selected Items.
- It restores your deleted Comcast emails.
Hopefully, you’ve learned how to delete your Comcast email account. Try to implement the steps as described above.