How To Create iCloud Mail Account?
The iCloud mail account is nothing but your Apple ID. With the help of an Apple ID, you can easily access the App Store, iTunes Store, the Apple music, and much more of Apple’s products. With the Apple ID, you can also store your payment details that you will use for various other Apple services.
We will now be seeing the steps to create an iCloud ID (Apple ID) on your iPhone device.
- On your iPhone, close all the running apps and go to the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap the Apple ID option.
- You will see two options, Forgot Password or Apple ID and Create a Free Apple ID.
- Tap the Create a Free Apple ID option.
- Here, you have to enter the appropriate and authentic information.
- Enter an email address of your choice in the field (it will be the email address for your iCloud account).
- Enter a password for the email address.
- Choose the country or region from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Billing address for the payment method.
- Now, the Terms and Conditions page will appear on the screen.
- Tap the option Agree to Terms and Conditions and then tap the Next button.
- Enter your name and the date of birth in the required fields and tap the Next button.
- Enter your phone number for verification purposes.
- The phone number will be used to authenticate your identity if you have forgotten the iCloud account’s password.
- You will then receive the verification link for your iCloud account in your email.
- Click the link in the email to complete the verification process.
Now, if you follow the above steps in the same order, you could create your iCloud email account. The same steps apply if you are creating the email account on your Mac computer as well.