How To Create An iCloud Account On Mac
Do you have any idea how to create an iCloud account with your existing Apple ID? Or, are you looking for the simple and easy steps to createing an iCloud mail account on your Mac computer?
If so, you’ve reached the right page.
iCloud is a free email account linked with the Apple ID. You can use this email account to send and receive emails from/to your macOS or iOS device. It comes with 5GB storage and features like:
- Family Sharing
- iCloud Photo Library
- iCloud Keychain Services and more
Creating An iCloud Mail Account On Mac:
Before you begin the account creation process, ensure that the following requirements are met:
- You have an active Apple ID.
- Your Mac computer is connected to an active and stable internet connection.
- Your computer’s OS is up-to-date.
Now, let’s see how to make an iCloud mail account on Mac in detail.
- Open the Apple menu by clicking the Apple icon in the taskbar.
- Select the System Preferences option from the Apple drop-down menu.
- Now, the System Preferences window will open.
- Ensure that your Apple profile name or address is displayed correctly in the opened window.
- Now, locate and click on the Internet Accounts option.
- Choose the iCloud option on the Internet Accounts screen.
- Type your existing Apple ID credentials in the given fields if prompted.
- After entering them, select the Mail or Email option.
- Now, the “Choose an iCloud email address:” pop-up dialog box prompting you to enter the desired iCloud email address will open.
- Type the address of your desire in the given field and click the OK button.
- Click the Create button in the confirmation dialog box.
- Create the account by performing the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Once the iCloud account is created, you can use it as per your needs.
Contact us to know more about how to create an iCloud account on Mac.