How to Create a Yahoo Mail?
Yahoo! Mail is a popular and widely used e-mail services that allows its users to access and manage their mailboxes via a webmail interface or a standard web browser. Some cool features offered by this e-mail service are listed below:
- Unlimited message storage
- E-mail search
- Contact lists
- Spam blockers
- Virus scanning
You can configure your Yahoo! Mail account on Android or iOS device using the Yahoo! Mail app. This mobile app is compatible with almost all the Android and iOS versions. Creating a new Yahoo! Mail account is simple and easy.
By using a Yahoo! Mail account, you can access all Yahoo service providers like Flickr, Tumblr, and more. You can also access the MyYahoo page using the Yahoo account. Once you delete your Yahoo account, you’ll lose access to all of your data and services like e-mail folders, Flickr photos, calendars, Yahoo Fantasy team, and Yahoo Finance portfolios.
If you’re new to Yahoo! Mail and don’t know how to create a Yahoo Mail, then you have reached the right page to know it.
- On your device (desktop, laptop, or mobile), open a browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
- In the search field of the browser, type the https://login.yahoo.com/account/create address.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Yahoo! Mail Sign Up page.
- On this page, enter your first name, last name, desired e-mail address, password, mobile number, date of birth, and gender (optional) in the corresponding fields.
- After entering all the details in the given fields, click the Continue button.
- Now, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your entered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in the given field to confirm your account.
Congratulations! Your new Yahoo! Mail account has been created successfully.