How To Create A Group In Yahoo Mail?
If you are sending emails to a particular set of people separately each time, it would be a tough task to do. Instead, if you create a group, you don’t have to add each and every contact.
- Go to the official Yahoo website from a web browser.
- Now, log in using the username and password of your Yahoo mail account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the Contacts icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select Lists and click the Create list option.
- Type the name of the email group you want to create.
- You can now start to add your contacts to the group.
- Enter the email addresses one by one to add them to the group
- You must add at least one contact to save the group. Click on the Save button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you have created the email group, you can start sending your email messages easily.
- Click on the Compose button to create a new email message.
- In the recipient or To section, enter the group name you have just created.
- Select the group when it is displayed.
- Enter the subject and body of the message and click on the Send button.
- Your email message will now be sent to all the members of the group.