How To Change Password In Yahoo Mail For Mobile And Desktop
It’s always advisable to change your password now and then. It protects your account in the best way possible. Your Yahoo account’s password enables you to access the Yahoo service as well. Whenever you change your password, make sure to update it with a unique one. The following segments will guide you through the procedure for how to change password in Yahoo mail password on your desktop and mobile.
How To Reset Forgotten Yahoo Password?
In case you have forgotten your Yahoo account’s password, you can use its Sign-in Helper to get back your account. The following instructions explain the procedure in detail.
- From your browser, go to the Sign-in-Helper.
- Enter your Yahoo email address or mobile number.
- Now, Yahoo will send you an account key to your recovery mail ID or mobile phone.
- Answer the security questions and follow the instructions to regain access to your Yahoo account.
How To Change Yahoo Mail Password On Mobile ?
- If you have installed the Yahoo app on your mobile, open the app and tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Manage Accounts> Account info> Security settings.
- When prompted, enter your security code.
- Tap Change Password> I would rather change my password.
- Enter your new password in the respective field and tap Continue; make sure to create a password with unique characters with a combination of letters, special characters, and numbers.
- In case you want to change the password from your mobile browser, sign in to the Yahoo Account security page and click the Change password option. Then enter your new password and click Continue.
How To Change Yahoo Mail Password On Desktop?
- On your desktop, sign in to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Click the Change password option.
- Enter your new password in the respective field and click Continue.
- Now, you have changed the password.
In this way, you should change your Yahoo password on your desktop and smartphone. Get back to us for further assistance.