How To Change Yahoo Email Password?
Resetting your Yahoo email password makes your account more secure by preventing it from unauthorized users and hackers. You can reset your Yahoo email password using various methods.
- From a desktop or web browser on mobile
- From the Yahoo mobile app
- Using the Yahoo Sign-in Helper
Proceed with the steps mentioned below to reset your Yahoo email password from a desktop or web browser on your mobile:
- First, open the default browser and navigate to the Yahoo login page.
- Enter your email address in the required fields and click the Next button.
- On the next page, click the I forgot my password link underneath the Sign In button.
- Select your verification method and follow the on-screen prompts to verify your account.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be directed to the Yahoo Security page.
- On the Yahoo Security page, click the Change Password button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your new password in the required field.
- If prompted, confirm your password and click the Continue button.
Carry out these steps to reset a forgotten password using the Yahoo Sign-in Helper:
- Yahoo’s Sign-in Helper can recover your account using proper recovery tools when you lost your account’s password.
- To do so, navigate to the Yahoo Sign-in Helper page and enter your account recovery item from the displayed list.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen prompts in the Sign-in Helper page.
If you are using the Yahoo mobile apps, follow these steps to reset your account password:
- Launch the Yahoo mobile app and tap the Menu icon.
- Select Manage Accounts and tap the Account Info button.
- Select the Security settings option and enter your security code.
- Tap the Change password button and select I would rather change my password.
- Type your new password in the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Click Continue and check if the password has been changed.