How To Change The Text Size In The Mail App On Ios
There are some fonts that can appear really small on your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod. There is a default setting on your iOS device that can be adjusted to increase the font size.
Now, if you are one of those users who are looking at how to change the text size in the Mail app on iOS, you are in the right place. You can easily customize the size of the font and you can try out all the options that are available. Finally, make the settings based on your eyesight and check if you are comfortable with it.
With most versions of iOS, you can easily change the font size and the steps may vary from one device to another.
Follow the steps given here and learn how to change the text size in the Mail app on iOS.
- On your iOS device, tap or select the Settingsicon on the screen and wait for the page to open.
- Now,scroll down the Settings screen and select the option Display & Brightness.
- Select the Text Sizeoption from the page.
- Now you will see a slider with A on both sides.
- Tap and move the slider to the left.It will make the text smaller and if you move the slider to the right, it will make the text larger.
- Finally,tap the back button and the settings will be saved.
By following the steps, you would have changed the text size in the Mail app on your iOS device.