How to Change the Flagged Icon in Mail on an iPhone?
Flagging is simply marking the email messages to avoid missing the messages. You can use flags as a reminder to come back and see the email message and follow up. To avoid important emails, you can flag the email message and read it later. It helps you to manage your emails easily. Usually, an icon appears on the email message when you flag it. Almost all email applications have the option to flag messages. If you are using an iPhone, consider the steps given below to change the flag icon in the Mail app.
Changing the Flagged icon:
- Unlock your iPhone and swipe up. Tap the Settings icon to open it.
- Scroll down and select the Mail tab on the Settings screen.
- Under Message List, select the Flag Style option.
- There will be two options under Flag Style. They are Color and Shape.
- If you are selecting Color, an orange circular bullet will be displayed near to the flagged email message.
- If you are selecting Shape, you can see the Flag shape next to the message.
- Now, the settings you have made will be saved.
- You have now successfully changed the flagged icon on your iPhone.
Flag an email message:
- To flag an email message, first open the Mail app.
- Open the email message that you want to flag.
- You can flag messages from any of the mailboxes.
- Touch the Flag button to flag the selected email message.
- Depending on the icon you have selected, the flagged message will appear on the screen.
- You can also view the flagged messages separately.
- Go to the Flagged folder to view all important messages. You can find it at the bottom on the left panel under Mailboxes.