How to Block Unwanted Emails From Senders in Yahoo Mail?
In some situations, you might want to stop receiving emails from a particular sender. You might feel that such emails are unwanted. Yahoo Mail has got facilities to block emails from senders. But, if you don’t know how to block unwanted emails from senders in Yahoo Mail, then here we have it for you. Using some simple steps, you can easily and automatically delete incoming emails to a maximum of 500 email addresses.
Now, let us see how to block unwanted emails from senders in Yahoo Mail.
Important Note: The following steps will apply to the web versions of Yahoo Mail.
- Open the default web browser on your computer.
- Navigate to the Yahoo Mail login page and log into your account using your credentials.
- At the top-right corner of your window, you will find the Settings (or the Gear) icon. Click on it. The Settings pane will now appear.
- At the bottom of the Settings pane, you can see the More Settings option. Select it.
- On the page that displays next, choose the Security and privacy option from the left panel.
- Now, in the main window, you will find the + Add button next to the Blocked addresses button option. Click on this button. The email address(es) you are going to block will be displayed in the Blocked addresses section.
- In the Add an email address to block section of the main window, type the unwanted email address (the address you wish to block) in the space given below Address.
- Finally, click on the blue Save button.
So, we have discussed how to block unwanted emails from senders in Yahoo Mail.
In case you wish to unblock any sender (that you have blocked already), you can make use of the steps given here:
- When you are within your Yahoo Mail account, go to Settings.
- Click on the More Settings option.
- Navigate to the Security and privacy section.
- Now, click on the Trash icon beside the email address that you wish to unblock.
- You have now unblocked that particular sender in Yahoo Mail.
You have now seen the method to block unwanted emails from senders in Yahoo Mail and also the procedure to unblock those senders if required.