Attach an email in outlook is just a way to share documents or images to a person via an email. An email attachment can be a file, a photo, or any other media that you can send along with an email. An email attachment can be even more than one depending on the file size of the attachment.Instead of copying and pasting an email in another email, you can send the email as an attachment.
Let us see the steps to attaching an email in outlook in some simple steps,
- Step 1: Launch your Windows or Mac system.
- Step 2: Open the outlook application from the search bar.
- Step 3: Log in to your outlook account by entering the login credentials.
- Step 4: You can attach a mail either in a new message or in reply to a message.
- Step 5: Click on compose mail
- Step 6: Enter the email address of the sender and also compose a message.
- Step 7: Now, click the inbox folder.
How To Attach An Email In Outlook
- Step 8: You can select any mail from your inbox. Drag and drop it in the message box.
- Step 9: The mail will be attached to the composing mailbox.
- Step 10: Double-click the attached file to check if the mail you selected is correct. You can send the mail now after attach an email in outlook.