How to Add Folders to iPhone Mail?
The iPhone Mail application allows users to send and receive email messages from different email service providers. Along with that, there are many features offered by the iOS mail. If required, you can also create a new folder in the iPhone Mail app. On this page, we’ll see how to add folders to the iPhone Mail application.
- On your iPhone device, open the Mail app by tapping its icon.
- Select the e-mail account you wish to add a folder.
- Tap the Edit option.
- Select the New-Mailbox option.
- On the Edit Mailbox screen, enter your new folder’s name.
- Select a location to save the new folder and then tap the Save option.
- If prompted, tap the Done button.
- That’s it! The new folder has been added to iPhone Mail.
- Similarly, you can create multiple folders in the Phone Mail app.
If you wish to move some specific email messages to the newly created folder, follow the instructions.
- On your iPhone device, open the Mail app.
- Select the mailboxes containing the emails that you wish to move.
- After selecting the mailboxes, tap the Edit option.
- Now, select the emails you want to move to the new folder.
- Once all the emails have been selected, tap the Move option available at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, select the newly created folder from the displayed list.
- Tap the Save button.
- Now, all the selected emails will be moved to the chosen folder.
Once the transfer process has been completed, go to the newly created folder to check if all selected emails are moved successfully.