HOW TO ADD EMAIL TO SAFE SENDER LIST GMAIL?
When you add an email address to the safe sender list, thatose email addresses will not be added to your Spam list. Although Google doesn’t have a thesafe sender list, it provides several ways to manage your emails addressand set rules to prevent emails from specific addresses from going into the spam folder. If you wish to know the procedure for adding an email to the safe sender list, you need to mark anthe email from that sender as Never send it to spam. For more detailed information regarding how to add email to safe sender list in Gmail.
MARK THOSE MESSAGES AS NOT SPAM
- In case Gmail marks genuine emails as spam, you need to tell Gmail that the emails are not spam.
- To do that, search for that specific email and click More > Not Spam.
- Thus, that email will stay in your inbox.
STEPS TO ADD EMAIL TO SAFE SENDER LIST GMAIL
In Gmail, the steps to add emails to the safe sender list are completely simple. All you need to do is create a filter according to your preference. Go ahead with the instructions given below to create a filter to add an email to the safe sender list.
- Open your Gmail app.
- On the home screen, click the cog icon at the top- right corner and choose Settings.
- Choose Filters followed by Create a new filter.
- In the From field, enter the email domain you wish to add to the safe sender list. In case you prefer to add a specific email address in an online group, add that in the To field. Then, click on Create filter with this search.
- You can either add a specific email address or the complete domain in the From and To fields.
- In the When a message arrives that matches this search box, choose the Never send it to spam option.
- Finally, click on the Create filter button.
This is how to add email to safe sender list. In case you have any other queries, you can get back to us for remote assistance.