How to Add BCC Recipients to an Email in Yahoo Mail?
Using Blind Carbon Copy (BCC), you can hide recipients in an email message from the actual recipient of the email. But the person whom you have added as BCC can view the actual recipient’s email address. You can use BCC when you want to send an email message to multiple people without letting them know who are all receiving it.
To know how to add BCC recipients to an email message in Yahoo Mail, follow these steps.
- Launch Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other web browser on your computer.
- Access the login page of Yahoo Mail.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Enter your Yahoo Mail account’s email address in the Yahoo ID field and click Next.
- In the Password field, type the Yahoo Mail account’s password.
- Once you click Sign in, you can access your Yahoo Mail account from the web browser.
- To compose an email message, click the Compose button.
- Fill the To field with the primary recipient’s email address.
- Click the CC/BCC option at the top-right corner of the compose window.
- Alternatively, you can also open the contact search window.
- Now, choose the contact that you wish to add to the BCC field. Click Done.
- Navigate to the BCC field and enter the email address.
- Note: This email address will not be shown to the primary recipient.
- After you compose the email, send it by clicking the Send button.
- Note: If a recipient chooses the Reply All option, the reply will be sent only to you.
- Keep it in mind that if you include multiple email addresses in the BCC field, your email message might be marked as spam on the other end.
Step 3 :