How to Add Approved Senders to Yahoo Mail?
Adding approved senders to your Yahoo! Mail will ensure that the emails that you receive won’t end up in your Spam folder. Adding approved senders is very simple if you follow the quick steps given on this page.
- First, check whether you have a standard Internet connection on your computer.
- Next, open the default browser and navigate to the official Yahoo Sign In page.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields.
- Click on Sign In to access your Yahoo Mail.
- Next, click the Settings icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select More Settings from the drop-down menu and click the Filters tab from the left-side panel.
- Under Your filters, click the Add new filters button.
- On the Edit Filter screen, enter the email address you wish to add as an approved sender in the Filter name field.
- Under the Choose a folder to move to section, choose the Inbox option from the Move the message to pull-down menu.
- This method shows you how to add an email address to the Contact list.
- Adding the emails to your Contacts list is so simple since it is simultaneously your Yahoo email safe sender list.
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account with the help of the login credentials.
- Open the recipient’s email from the Inbox folder and make sure you check both the Inbox and Junk/Spam folder.
- Copy the email address you wish to add to the safe senders list.
- Next, click the Contacts icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down list, click the Add a new contact button.
- Fill up the contact details and paste the email address copied earlier.
- Finally, click Save to update the Yahoo Mail safe senders list.
- If you have difficulties in adding the approved sender to your Yahoo Mail, contact our technical support team for remote assistance.