How to Access Your Microsoft Outlook Email From Anywhere?
If you want to check your Microsoft Outlook emails from a different location, you can log in to your account using Outlook Web Access. With Outlook Web Access, you can check your mails from the server when you are out of your office. Proceed with the steps that are given below to access your Microsoft Outlook email from anywhere. First, ensure to add all the required details on the computer, which contains the main Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open the official Microsoft website and navigate to the Security basics page.
- Log in to your Microsoft account using your username and password.
- Select the Security contact info option and click Add Security info.
- Now, add your email address and phone number correctly in the appropriate fields.
- Enter the verification code on your phone number. Then, click Next.
- Open your email and select the email from Microsoft. Now, click on the verification link to add your email address.
- Now, you can access your mails from a different device.
- Make sure that you have a fast internet connection to check your emails.
- Open a browser and enter the official Outlook Web Access website’s URL in the address bar.
- Type your Alias in the Log On section.
- Select the Click here link to open the Login dialog box.
- Your username and alias will be the same as you use them on your office computer.
- Type the username and password of your account.
- Checkmark the ‘Save this password in your password list’ option. Then, click OK.
- Now, you can easily access your emails.
- Otherwise, go to the Security Settings page of Microsoft.
- Enter the security code received on your phone number. Then, select the ‘I sign in frequently on this device’ option and click Submit.
- You can now open Microsoft Outlook to check your emails.