How the New iWork for iCloud Works With Your Apple Devices?
The iWork productivity software for Apple devices is similar to Microsoft suite for Windows devices. If you are using an iOS or Mac device, you can prefer using iWork. iWork for iCloud consists of online applications like pages, keynote, and numbers. Now, the iWork for the iCloud suite is also available for Windows users. The suite is also compatible with the Apple Pencil and can be used on the new iPad Pro models. With iWork, you don’t have to worry about loosing your important files. New iWork for iCloud is fully cloud-integrated so that Apple users can access documents through the iCloud Web Portal.
Let’s see how it works with your Apple devices.
- You have to first enable iCloud on your Apple device to use the new iWork for iCloud suite.
- Log in to your iCloud from your device.
- If you are using an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings and sign in to your iCloud account.
- Got to iCloud settings and turn on Photos, Mail, and other contents.
- Now, you can work with your iWork suite.
- While saving your document, enter a name and choose iCloud the location. Then, click Save.
- You will now have a backup copy of your document saved online.
- If you don’t have your file on your device, you can easily download it by logging in to your iCloud account.
- If you want to rework on the file, you can edit it.
- All the edits you make on the document will be synced to all your Apple devices without having to tap the Save button.
You can now start using the new iWork for the iCloud suite with your Apple devices effectively.