EarthLink Email SMTP Server Settings
EarthLink helps provide IMAP access to the EarthLink.net account, which helps access your email account from any device with an active Internet connection. It helps send and receive emails using any email programs, such as Mailspring, Outlook, etc. The EarthLink Email SMTP Server Settings play a significant role in sending an email. Without the SMTP server settings, you will be unable to send emails.
Steps for Configuring EarthLink Email SMTP Server Settings
- Open your iPhone and go to the Email app.
- Select the Options icon and scroll down to select the Settings option.
- Tap on the Add account option and choose Other on the next screen.
- Make sure that you know the EarthLink email address and password.
- Provide the required details in the respective fields and ensure that you have provided the correct details.
- Tap Next, and under the Incoming Server settings section, choose the POP3 server address.
- Provide pop .earthlink.net in the Server field and 110 in the Port field.
- Check whether you have mentioned the security type as None.
- Tap Next again and go to the Outgoing server settings.
- Provide smtpauth.earthlink.net in the SMTP Server field and 487 in the Port field.
- Make sure that the Security type is set as None here as well.
- Sign in if required and tap Next for further settings.
- Now, the device will scan the provided server settings.
- You can also check the email frequency under the Accounts option.
- Configure the Download settings and make sure that you have selected the Synchronize deleted message with a server checkbox.
- Provide the username and email address in the respective fields and tap on the Done option to complete the setup.
- After completing the above setup, select Manual setup to set up an IMAP account.
- Provide imap.earthlink.net in the Server field and set the Port as 143.
- Now, access the main page and compose a mail.
We have learned how to configure EarthLink Email SMTP Server Settings.