EarthLink Email Settings For iPhone and iPad
EarthLink webmail service enables you to send and receive an email to anyone from anywhere in the world. It helps to manage both the personal and professional work basis. You can connect and configure the EarthLink Email settings with any device that has an active Internet connection. Let us see how to configure and set up the EarthLink Email settings for iPhone and iPad.
Steps to EarthLink Email Settings for iPhone and iPad
- On your Apple device, go to Settings.
- Search and locate the Mail, Contacts and Calendars option.
- Choose the Add account option under iCloud and tap on the Other option.
- Select Add mail account and provide the required details such as name and password in the required fields.
- Make sure that you have provided your username on the Name field and Email address on the Email field.
- Provide the EarthLink password in the password field and tap on the Next option.
- Now choose IMAP under the Incoming Mail Server and enter the Hostname as imap.earthlink.net.
- Provide the EarthLink username and Password in the required fields.
- Now go to the Outgoing Mail Server section and ensure that you have provided smtpauth.earthlink.net in the Hostname field.
- Provide the EarthLink email address and Password in the required fields and click on the Save option to save the changes made.
- Now go back to Settings and select your EarthLink account.
- Click on the Advanced option. Under Incoming settings, make sure that you have chosen the SSL type of encryption.
- Choose the Authentication type as Password and type 143 in the Server Port field.
- Under the Outgoing settings section, choose the encryption type as SSL.
- Make sure that you provide Password in the Authentication field and 587 in the Server port field.
- Check whether you have provided the above information correctly.
- In this manner, you can configure EarthLink mail settings on your iPhone and iPad.