Comcast Email Not Working On iPhone
Comcast email is a popular mail service in the market. You can use Comcast or Xfinity email on your iPhone; if Comcast email not working on iPhone, follow the simple and easy methods we have explained here.
Method 1: Connect To An Active Network
- Ensure your iPhone is connected to a network with high-speed Internet access.
- If you are using Cellular data, check if the Cellular data is ON.
Method 2: Re-Add Comcast On The iPhone
- Tap the Settings icon and then tap Password & Accounts.
- Under the Password & Accounts settings, locate and tap the Comcast email account.
- Now tap Delete to remove the Comcast email account from your iPhone.
- Wait until the Comcast account is removed from your device, and then tap Add Account on the same screen.
- Enter your Comcast login credentials.
- Check if the Incoming Mail server port is set to ‘933′.
- Make sure Use SSL is ON and also check the IMAP Path Prefix is set to ‘empty.‘
- Tap Forget Password.
- Removing and then adding the account as discussed here might fix the Comcast email issue on your iPhone.
Method 3: Steps To Reset The Password
If the sign-in credentials are wrong, you can’t access the Comcast email on the iPhone.
- Open the default browser on your iPhone and go to the official Comcast sign-in web page.
- On the Welcome page, enter your Comcast email address to log in.
- Now, choose the reset option and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the password reset process.
- Once the password is changed, try to sign in with the new credentials on the iPhone.
Method 4: Clear iPhone Cache Memory
Removing or deleting cache memory from the iPhone will fix the Comcast not working issue.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Locate and tap iPhone Storage.
- Under the iPhone Storage option, scroll down and tap Mail App.
- Tap the Offload App option to delete the app’s cache memory.
- Make sure you don’t clear the app data.
- Finally, reboot your iPhone and check if the issues are solved.
If Still, Comcast Email Not Working On iPhone, click the Call button to get technical assistance to resolve the issue.