CENTURYLINK EMAIL LOGIN
CenturyLink email is a secure and reliable email service that is designed for business-based mailing purposes. It uses new and innovative ideas that make your mailing experience enjoyable. Usually, while installing the CenturyLink High-Speed Internet service, you will be prompted to create an account to access the service. The below section covers all the information that you’re searching for about the CenturyLink Email login.
HOW TO CREATE MY CENTURYLINK EMAIL LOGIN ACCOUNT?
You have to create an account to access your CenturyLink internet service. You can create your CenturyLink email account either while installing the service or later. The below section covers both ways in detail.
Creating the account while installing the service
- Click on the I want to create a new account as my login to my CenturyLink Home page option when prompted while installing the CenturyLink service.
- Now, the email account creation window will appear on the screen.
- Create the desired email address and password and enter them in the given fields.
- Set a secret question for your account.
- Click the Next button to create your CenturyLink email account.
Creating your account after installing the service
- From your computer browser, go to the CenturyLink page.
- Select the Create Email Account option from the My CenturyLink drop-down menu.
- Create your CenturyLink account by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After creating the account, try to sign in to check whether the CenturyLink account is created successfully.
- If you’ve signed into the account successfully, it means your account is created correctly. Otherwise, re-perform the steps.
HOW TO RESET THE PASSWORD FOR MY CENTURYLINK EMAIL LOGIN ACCOUNT?
If you have forgotten your CenturyLink account password, then you can reset it, and the following instructions explain the same.
- Go to the CenturyLink account’s Password reset page.
- On this page, type the phone number and the email address that is linked with your CenturyLink account.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the Next button.
- Reset your CenturyLink account password by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once your CenturyLink account password is restored, try to access the account using the new security key.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CENTURYLINK EMAIL LOGIN ACCOUNT PASSWORD?
- Go to the CenturyLink account sign-in page.
- From the navigation menu, select the My CenturyLink option.
- Click on the Change Email Password option.
- Now, type your account’s current password followed by the new password in the given fields.
- Make sure that the new password is entered correctly in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
- Click on the Save button.
- Now, try to access your CenturyLink account using the new password.
HOW TO RETRIEVE WEBMAIL CENTURYLINK NET EMAIL LOGIN PASSWORD?
If you have lost or forgotten your CenturyLink email account’s login password, then follow the below instructions to retrieve it.
- On the sign-in page of the CenturyLink account, click on the Forgot password? command.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to the page titled Forgot Password.
- On the opened page, type your CenturyLink account’s username in the given field.
- Make sure that you have entered the account’s username correctly and click on the Next button.
- Retrieve your account password by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
HOW TO RETRIEVE WEBMAIL CENTURYLINK NET EMAIL LOGIN USERNAME?
To recover your lost CenturyLink account’s username, follow the below instructions.
- Click on the Forgot user name? command on the login page of your CenturyLink account.
- Now, a window prompting you to enter your CenturyLink account’s email address will appear on the screen.
- Type the email address and click Next.
- Now, an account recovery email will be sent to the entered email address.
- Open the mail, and perform the prompts to recover your account’s username.
WHY MY CENTURYLINK EMAIL LOGIN SHOWS AN ERROR?
Usually, if you have entered the incorrect account credentials, then there is a chance for an issue to occur while signing into your account. Poor or unstable internet connections may also cause login errors. So, make sure that your computer is connected to a stable internet connection. After ensuring this, check whether your account credentials are entered correctly in the given fields. If not, re-enter them in the given fields. The below section covers some simple ways to fix CenturyLink email login errors.
Method 1: Check the connection status
- Initially, check to make sure that your computer is connected to a stable internet connection.
- To confirm it, try to open a web page on your computer browser.
- If the requested page opens successfully, then it means your connection is stable.
- Otherwise, contact your ISP to resolve it.
Method 2: Check entered credentials
- Check if you have entered your account credentials correctly in the given fields.
- If not, re-enter them in the given fields.
- Make sure that the Caps & Number locks options are disabled on your computer.
Method 3: Retrieve/reset your account user name or password
- If you have forgotten your CenturyLink account’s user name or password, either reset or retrieve it by referring to the instructions given above.
- After retrieving or restoring the user name or password, try to sign in to your account.
Method 4: Clear your browser cache/cookies
- Sometimes, the cache/cookies left in your browser may also cause an error while signing into your CenturyLink email account.
- To fix it, clear them and then try to sign in.
To get remote assistance in resolving the CenturyLink email login error, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.