Bellsouth Email Password Reset
Bellsouth provides IMAP access so that you can connect to your email from any device that has an active Internet connection by accessing Bellsouth.net. AT&T acquired Bellsouth, and you can log in to the page from any device. Suppose there is any issue regarding password or resetting the password, you can log in to the Bellsouth email login page and easily reset the password using a straightforward method. Changing the password is one of the essential things that make your email account safe and secure. Let us see how to perform Bellsouth Email Password Reset process.
Steps to reset Bellsouth email password
- Turn on your PC and then make sure it is connected to the Internet.
- Open the web browser and go to the official web page of AT&T, and select Login.
- Make sure you have the Bellsouth Login credentials.
- Provide the required details of Bellsouth login credentials in the username and password fields.
- Select the My Profile option on the Bellsouth login page and select the Set email credentials section on the My Profile screen.
- Enter the password in the current password field and provide the new password in the Create new password field.
- Retype the password to confirm it and click Save to save the changes.
- Now, log in to your Bellsouth email.
How to reset when we forget the password?
- Open the web browser and go to the official web page of AT&T and click on the Login option.
- Provide the Bellsouth email in the user name field and select Forgot password.
- Your desktop will pop up with an option asking you to enter the email address.
- Provide the email address and click OK.
- Check your email as Bellsouth sends you the password resetting link to your mail id.
- Click on the link to reset the password.
- Type the new password in the Create new password field and retype the password to confirm it.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Now we have learned how to perform Bellsouth Email Password Reset process.