AOL MAIL SIGN UP
AOL mail enables seamless communication by offering a smooth platform for exchanging emails. The user-friendly interface provides a dynamic user experience. AOL mail makes real-time communications more productive by integrating AIM (Instant Messenger) for chats and conversations. So, if you want to sign up for a new AOL mail account on your device, follow the below instructions carefully.
SIGNING UP FOR AOL MAIL (WINDOWS)
- Launch the default browser on your computer.
- Now, visit the official AOL mail homepage.
- Here, select the “Login/Join” option from the left menu panel or the top-right corner of the window.
- On the Sign in page, click the Create an account button.
- You will see the Sign up page in the window.
- Here, input all the credentials into the respective fields and click on the Continue button.
- In the next window, enter your phone number into the respective field and click the Text me a verification code button.
- Enter the respective code you have received on your phone number and click the Verify button to confirm your AOL mail account.
- Click the Done button on the Welcome page.
- Now, you can directly log in to your AOL mail on your computer.
SIGNING UP FOR AOL MAIL (ANDROID)
- Tap the Play Store application from the home screen on your Android device.
- Search for the AOL mail app using the search bar at the top of the screen and install it on your device.
- Now, launch the AOL mail app and tap the Profile icon from the left corner of the screen.
- Select the Manage accounts option from the menu panel.
- Tap the Create an account button on the Sign in page.
- Now, enter all your credentials on the Sign up page and tap the Acknowledge button.
- Tap on the Yes, send me a code button to verify your AOL mail account.
- Input the verification code you have received on your mobile number and tap the Verify button.
- Tap Done on the Welcome page.
SIGNING UP FOR AOL MAIL (IPHONE)
- Tap the App Store application from the home screen on your Android device.
- Search for the AOL mail app using the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Install the app on your device.
- Open the AOL mail application.
- Tap the Allow option in the alert message and then tap Next.
- Touch the Profile icon at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the Sign in option from the list.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Sign in page on your iPhone.
- Tap the Create an account button and enter all your credentials on the Sign up page.
- Pick Continue at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen, enter your phone number and tap the Text me a verification code button.
- Verify your AOL mail account and tap on the Done button on the Welcome screen.
- Now, you can easily sign up for a new AOL mail account on your devices by following the above instructions.
For further help and clarifications, contact our technical experts using the call option on this page.