AOL mail on Android not working 2021
Sometimes, AOL mail might trouble you by not receiving the emails, or you might be unable to log in to your AOL mail. At times, you cannot use AOL mail, making you feel upset. Don’t worry. Refer to the steps mentioned in this post to troubleshoot the problem.
If the AOL mail app is not working on Android, try to update the device’s software. It mostly fixes the AOL mail problem.
Updating the device :
- On your Android device, navigate to the Settings application. Confirm that the device is connected to Wi-Fi. If not, connect your Android device to Wi-Fi.
- From the Settings screen, select About Phone.
- Now, tap the Check for updates option.
- You can find the Update button. Tap on it and install it on your Android device.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app:
- If the AOL mail app isn’t working, make sure that you uninstall and reinstall the app. It mostly fixes the problem.
- On your Android device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps and then go to your AOL application.
- Tap Uninstall to perform the uninstallation process. After the app gets uninstalled from your Android device, download and install it again. Now, check whether the application is working or not.
Restart the AOL application:
When you find that the AOL application is not working properly, restart it to fix the problem.
- On your Android device, navigate to the Settings app.
- From the Settings screen, tap Apps and then choose AOL.
- Now, you can tap the Force Stop option. If you are prompted to tap that option again, do it now. You can now re-launch the app. It fixes the problem.
If you face an issue in receiving the AOL mail messages, refer to the steps given below.
- Make sure that you check for the email messages in your Spam folder.
- Disable the pop-up windows.
- By resetting your general web settings, you can clear the AOL mail issue.
- You can also check your filters. It might help you fix the problem.
Delete the browser’s cache. Here’s how to do it.
Clearing the browser’s cache on your Android:
The following steps will apply to the Google Chrome web browser.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three vertical dots at the top-right corner.
- Now, tap History and then select Clear browsing data. Choose the time range and then select these checkboxes.
- Cookies and other site data
- Cached images and files
- Tap Clear data.
The cache data will be deleted successfully. It should resolve the problem.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix the AOL mail application issue on your Android device.