AIRMAIL KEEPS CRASHING
Airmail is an email client that is specifically designed for iOS and Mac OS systems. Airmail helps the email workflow to be optimized with vast customizations, actions, deep integration, and a wide range of apps and services.
As with any email client, there are some downsides to Airmail as well. Airmail tends to crash now and then and you will be clueless on how to solve the issue. With almost any app, it is annoying to see it crash. Specifically, with Airmail, you tend to get frustrated even more since it’s an email application.
Here are the steps to take to avoid Airmail crashing in the future.
- Check if you have the latest iOS (or Mac) version installed
- The Airmail app might need an update. So, if one is available, update Airmail.
- Restart your Mac or iOS device
- Uninstall and reinstall Airmail
Here are the simple methods to ensure that you do not find Airmail crashing anymore.
Fix 1: Update iOS
- Turn on your iPhone device.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Select the General option.
- Scroll down the screen and then select Software Update.
- The iPhone will search for any new iOS update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and download and complete the installation.
Restart Airmail and you will no longer find the application crashing.
Fix 2: Update Airmail
A simple app update can stop Airmail from crashing.
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the search bar and look for Airmail.
- Select the Airmail search result.
- Tap the Update button if it’s available.
Run Airmail and see. You will no longer find Airmail crashing again.
Fix 3: Restart your Mac or iPhone
One more simple troubleshooting method that can resolve the “Airmail application crashing” issue is restarting your device.
- Press the Power button on your Mac computer.
- Wait for the dialog box to appear.
- Select Restart.
- Press and hold on to the Power button on the iPhone.
- Wait for a prompt to appear on the iPhone screen.
- Swipe right on the screen to shut down the device.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- Again, press and hold the Power button.
With the above simple troubleshooting methods, you can easily resolve the Airmail application crashing issue. For more assistance, click the CALL button pinned to this page.