How To Add iCloud Email To Gmail?
E-mail is an excellent tool to send messages, pictures, and documents to other users. An email address defines where to send all your electronic mails. Email is the most popular feature in today’s Internet world, and undoubtedly, it is worth understanding that NetZero supports the following email options:
Do you wish to add iCloud to your Gmail? At the very beginning, you need to turn on two-factor authentication and continue with adding iCloud email to Gmail. Look at this page to know how to add iCloud email to Gmail.
Adding iCloud to Gmail on your Android device:
As said earlier, you’ll have to turn on the two-factor authentication for your ID. So, perform the necessary steps given below. Apple lets you generate a separate app password for using iCloud email on Gmail on your Android device.
- When asked for two-factor authentication, click the Generate Password option under the App-specific passwords section at the end of the screen.
- A new window pops up. You need to enter the password label in the empty text field. Ensure that you create a new and unique password.
- Later, click the Create button. Save your password if asked. You’re now ready to sync your iCloud email with Gmail.
- On your Android device, navigate to the notification area and then tap the gear icon (Settings menu). Additionally, access the Settings app from the apps drawer.
In the Settings menu, search for the Accounts option and click on it. Depending upon the device and version, this option might differ. You might have Accounts and Backup instead of Accounts. Click on it.
- Under the Accounts section, you’ll see a list of accounts that are synced with your device.
- Now, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the screen and then click Add account.
- You need to select the Personal (IMAP) option. You’ll find it next to the Gmail symbol. So, click on it.
- Later, you need to enter the email address in the empty text field and then click Next.
- Select the required option and then continue with the further on-screen instructions to complete adding iCloud email on Gmail.
- If you wish to create a new app-specific password for your Mac or MacBook, have a look at this section.
- On your Mac computer, go to the Apple ID manage screen. Just ensure that you type the correct Apple ID password for signing into your account.
- Now, you need to scroll down to the bottom and then select the Generate Password option under the App-Specific Passwords section.
- Perform the on-screen instructions and then enter the app-specific password in the Gmail application to sign in using your iCloud account.
You’ve now seen how toadd iCloud email to Gmail. Begin sending your email messages. You’ll have to make sure that the email messages are sent correctly and they are also received properly. Implement the steps as described above to finish setting up iCloud email on Gmail.