[Fix] Account Error Icloud Email A Easy Troubleshooting Steps
Does your account error icloud email? Why is it happening? It happens whenever the iCloud Mail account is not turned on or doesn’t have sufficient memory. Refer to this simple guide to rectify your iCloud mail account at the earliest.
Troubleshooting – Icloud Email Account Error
Initially, you’ll have to re-sign into the iCloud mail. This could help you fix the account error iCloud email problem.
Signing to iCloud email again:
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window and then tap Sign out.
- Enter the Apple ID password to turn it off. You’ll have to choose what data to be kept as a backup, and then you need to tap Sign Out.
- Later, return to the Settings menu and then sign in again using the login credentials. It should help you fix the account error in the iCloud email application.
Secondly, you need to remove your secondary email address. Here’s how to remove the secondary email address.
Removing secondary email address
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- You need to tap on the Apple ID option at the top.
- Now, find the required section with your Apple device and then tap on it.
- Make the necessary changes to remove the secondary email address.
- Alternatively, you can use a third-party site to remove your secondary email address.
Additionally, there’s a quick fix to troubleshoot the problem.
- Check whether the data is pushed to the device automatically. On your iPhone, select Settings > Mail > Accounts> Fetch New Data.
- Later, you need to turn on Push.
- Otherwise, you need to tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Fetch New Data. You need to turn on the Push-button.
Start to send an email message to check if it is working.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to troubleshoot the account error iCloud email issue.