1and1 Email Settings For iPhone
1 and 1 is a web hosting company. It also provides SSL certificates, email services, domain registration, website builder packages, and cloud hosting. If you want to know the 1and1 email settings for iPhone, continue to read the following sections.
Incoming server settings (IMAP)
Incoming server: imap.1and1.com
Incoming port: 993
Outgoing server settings
Outgoing server: smtp.1and1.com
Outgoing port: 587
Start configuring your iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, click on Passwords & accounts followed by Add account.
- Choose the Add mail account option and enter the required information. Enter your name in the Name field, provide your complete 1and1 email address in the Email field, and enter your 1and1 password in the Password field. If you prefer, you can add a description of your account in the Description field.
- Choose the account type as IMAP. In the Hostname field of the Incoming mail server section, enter imap.1and1.com.
- Enter your 1and1.com email address in the Username field and enter the respective password in the Password field.
- Navigate to the Outgoing mail server section and enter the Hostname as smtp.1and1.com.
- Enter your 1and1.com email address in the Username field, and enter the respective password in the Password field. Once you have provided all these credentials, click on the Next button.
- Check the box next to Email and click on the Save button. Then, your email address will be added to your iPhone.
- Now, click on your newly created email address and choose Advanced. Make sure that you have enabled SSL type of encryption and entered the server port as 993.
- Then, move to the previous screen, click on smtp.1and1.com , and ensure that you have enabled SSL encryption and entered the server port as 587.
- Finally, click Done and restart your iPhone so that the settings will be activated.
In this manner, you can configure your iPhone with the 1and1 email settings mentioned above.