HOW TO FIX THE 0X80004003 WINDOWS LIVE MAIL ERROR?
Windows Operating System is used by people all around the world. And, most of them would have experienced some type of error on their PC. Mostly, Windows errors can be categorized as syntax, logic, or run-time errors. When a user gets a syntax error, the computer pops up an error message stating that something has crashed in the background. Programs accessed may stall or completely crash. In case of run time errors, the computer gives a notification that there is some unusual activity running on the PC. These types of errors come without any prior notice, so handle them with utmost care. Here, we will see the troubleshooting methods to fix the 0X80004003 Windows live mail.
CHECK THE INTERNET:
- Check whether your router is working correctly.
- Run a basic speed test to know the actual speed of your Internet.
- If possible, remove solid objects (interference) between the computer and your router.
- As an additional step, restart your PC.
- Once done, try to activate Windows.
- If the problem persists, try out the below troubleshooting methods.
REPAIR WINDOWS LIVE MAIL:
- Click on the Windows Start icon.
- In the search bar, type Control Panel and hit Enter.
- In the Control Panel window, open Programs and Features and locate Windows Essentials.
- Select Uninstall / Change.
- Select Repair all Windows Essentials programs.
CHANGE THE CORRECT DATE AND TIME ON YOUR PC:
- Go to the Start menu.
- Click on Date and Time settings.
- Click on Change Date and Time settings.
- Click on Change Date & Time.
- Click on Time Zone.
- After modifying, press the OK button.
- Now check whether the Windows error code 0X80004003 is resolved.
CROSS-CHECK WHETHER THE PRODUCT KEY IS VALID:
- There are chances that your PC’s product key is not valid at the time of activating the Windows OS.
- The only way to deal with this issue is by trying a different activation key.
- If you have bought this key from a local dealer, ask him for another activation key.
RUN SFC SCAN:
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Type Command Prompt in the search bar.
- In the text field, type sfc / scannow and press the Enter key.
- Wait patiently until the SFC scan gets completed.
- Once done, reboot your computer.
UPDATE WINDOWS TO ITS LATEST VERSION:
Updating Windows is a great method to fix the Windows error code 0X80004003.
- Click the Start button.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update> Check for updates.
- Click on the Install Updates option.
- The Windows will start updating to the latest OS.
- Once the update is done, check whether the Windows error code 0X80004003 persists or is gone.
ACTIVATE WINDOWS OS:
When a large number of users try to update the Windows OS at the same time, this eventually leads to server overloading. We recommend you to wait patiently for a few minutes or up to 1 hour and try again to activate the Windows OS.
- Open the Start menu.
- Select the Update and Security section.
- On the next window, select Activation.
- Finally, click on the Activate button.
- Windows license is related to your hardware, and it is advised to update the BIOS in order to fix incompatibility issues that your hardware has with the Windows OS.
- To update the BIOS, you can take the help of our technical assistance.
- We suggest technical support because if it is not done properly, it can cause permanent damage to the motherboard, which no one will like to experience.
DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS TEMPORARILY:
- If your PC has antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily.
- Once disabled, check if Windows Live Mail keeps malfunctioning.
- If this method helped you fix the 0x80004003 error code, then delete the culprit completely from your PC.
- Once uninstalled, try to install any other reputed antivirus software on your PC.
UNINSTALL THE PROGRAM THAT LEADS TO WINDOWS LIVE MAIL ERROR:
- Open the Control Panel window.
- Click on Program.
- Navigate to the Category tab.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Find the program or application from the list.
- Click on it and choose Uninstall.
Despite performing all the above troubleshooting steps, if you are still facing the 0X80004003 Windows live mail on your PC, feel free to press the Call button to talk to our technicians.